Citizens Of Humanity's Noah skinny jeans are crafted of navy stretch-cotton denim and designed with whiskering and fading. Tapered and gathered toward the ankle, this style offers a comfortable, relaxed fit.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 32.
- Sits at waist. Skinny fit.
- Fading at legs. Whiskering. Honeycombs.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Logo patch at back waist. Marigold topstitching. Polished silvertone and coppertone hardware.
- 10.0" rise, 32.5" inseam, 13.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Button closure.
- Available in Hesperia (navy).
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash.
- Made in U.S. and Imported.
Founded by Jerome Dahan in 2003, Citizens of Humanity was an early pioneer of denim innovation in Los Angeles. The brand for women and men is known for its flattering styles that focus on fit, artful distressing, and cutting-edge design. Today, along with its signature jeans, the label includes casual daytime separates, such as jumpsuits, cotton tops, outerwear, and more.
Citizens Of Humanity Noah Skinny Jeans Sits at waist Skinny fit Style #505267100 JKFYDOM