Citizens of Humanity's medium blue cotton-blend denim Core slim straight jeans are made in the U.S. Produced at the brand’s own L.A. facility, the classic style features a mid-rise and a comfortable slim leg.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 32.
- Sits at waist. Slim straight fit.
- Whiskering. Fading at legs.
- Five-pocket style. Logo patch at back waist. Marigold topstitching. Silvertone hardware.
- 10.0" rise, 33.5" inseam, 15.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Button closure.
- Available in Morrison (medium blue).
- 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane.
- Machine wash.
- Made in U.S.
Founded by Jerome Dahan in 2003, Citizens of Humanity was an early pioneer of denim innovation in Los Angeles. The brand for women and men is known for its flattering styles that focus on fit, artful distressing, and cutting-edge design. Today, along with its signature jeans, the label includes casual daytime separates, such as jumpsuits, cotton tops, outerwear, and more.
Citizens Of Humanity Core Slim Straight Jeans Sits at waist Slim straight fit Style #503641207 SSSWCPI