Moncler's down-filled bomber jacket is composed of black smooth leather at the front and tonal quilted tech faille at the back and sleeves. Inspired by military outerwear, this insulated piece is styled with a webbed panel at the chest and a utility pocket at the sleeve.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 2.Moncler returns cannot be accepted without the authentic triangle tag attached to the item.
- Rib-knit stand shawl collar, cuffs, bottom. Webbed panel stitched at chest.
- Angled snap-down welt side pockets. Black hardware.
- 25" center back length (approximately).
- Zip-front closure.
- Lined with quilted tech taffeta. Zip pocket at interior.
- Available in Black.
- 100% leather. Combo: 100% polyamide. Fill: 90% goose down, 10% feathers.
- Dry clean.
Short for Monestier-de-Clermont, an Alpine town near Grenoble, France, Moncler was founded in 1952 by René Ramillon as an outdoor-gear company, producing sleeping bags, tents, and other mountain-climbing necessities. Today, the French-Italian label is best known for its lightweight, super-warm quilted down jackets, as well as ready-to-wear and accessories hardy enough to take on harsh winter weather and stylish enough to hit the après-ski lodge.
Moncler Down-Filled Leather & Tech-Faille Bomber Jacket Rib-knit stand shawl collar cuffs bottom Webbed panel stitched at chest Style #505277702 ZWRCKXV