Constructed of black distressed waxed cotton denim, AMIRI's studded moto jacket is accented with bandana- and leopard-print patches at the rip and repair details.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- Snap-down notched collar and epaulettes. Four zip pockets and snap flap pocket at front. Long sleeves. Gusseted zip cuffs and back shoulders. Buckle belt. Polished silvertone hardware.
- 25" center back length (approximately).
- Off-center zip-front closure.
- Lined with twill.
- Available in Black/Multi.
- 100% cotton. Lining: 100% Tencel® lyocell.
- Dry clean.
- Made in U.S. and Imported.
Influenced by the punk and grunge cultures of his youth, L.A.-native Mike Amiri launched his eponymous ready-to-wear label in 2013. Often finished with sterling silver-plated hardware, AMIRI’s streetwear-inspired collection is made of premium denim, supple leather, and soft cotton-cashmere blends. The edgy styles are prized by sports icons and rock stars, who frequently can be seen sporting the brand’s signature shotgun-pellet-distressed pieces.
AMIRI Studded Distressed Denim Moto Jacket Snap-down notched collar and epaulettes Four zip pockets and snap flap pocket at front Long sleeves Gusseted zip cuffs and back shoulders Buckle belt Polished silvertone hardware Style #504876111 EZGSQIU